Accutane with Isotretinoin is proving to be an effective medication in the treatment of acne. A derivative of vitamin A is retinoid, of which isotretinoin is a very common type. This can lead to the conclusion that vitamin A is beneficial for achieving good skin. In fact, researches have shown that Vitamin A is good for the treatment of acne as well.
Acne is a very common skin ailment that people of all races and ages may suffer from. It is normally caused by overproduction of oil by the skin’s oil glands. A number of other causes may also be responsible.
Causes Of Acne
* Bacteria growth: We all know that bacteria grow on the skin’s surface. As these multiply within the pores, it results in acne.
* Oily surface: Combine clogged pores with extra-efficient oil glands and you have a perfect breeding ground for acne.
* Dead skin: Everybody’s skin sheds off dead skin and new skin surfaces. In some people, the process of shedding may be slow which leads to accumulation and therefore acne.
* Other causes: Besides skin type ailments, there are other causes like hormonal changes, lifestyle changes, and diet changes that may lead to acne breakout.
Most of the times a simple skin care routine can help combat acne. You need to follow the steps of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing to have problem-free skin. Simple kitchen remedies also do the trick.
But, in many cases it is not simple. It takes more than just a skin care routine. Medication is required to overcome the problem in severe cases.
Accutane is one such prescribed medicine that is proving to be very effective. It contains a compound named Isotretinoin which is a very common type of retinoid. Retinoid is proved to be a wonder in skin care and also works in cases of acne treatment.
Benefits Of Accutane
Accutane works by reducing oil production in the oil glands. It also decreases cell buildup which can lead to pore clogging and skin inflammation. As the problem of acne is mostly observed in people with overproducing oil gland, this medicine proves to be very helpful.
Points To Take Care Of
* Accutane is available over the counter, but it is always advisable to consult a physician. Not all acne is caused by excessive oil secretion. There may be other causes related to it.
* Always take the medicine with food for increased absorption.
* Always follow up the pill with a glass full of water. Ensure that it does not get stuck in the esophagus or else it may cause irritation.
* Being on a dose of Accutane can lead to increased fat levels in the body. Be in touch with your physician and get regular blood checkups done.
* A pregnant woman should never take Accutane. It could lead to severe birth defects in the unborn child.
Generic Roaccutane or Accutane, whatever you call it, the properties remain the same. They both contain similar compounds – Isotretinoin. It is a derivative of Vitamin A, a vitamin said to be very good for the skin. Roaccutane or Accutane with Isotretinoin is proving to be helpful in getting rid of acne, but use it with responsibility.
Accutane with Isotretinoin is proving to be an effective weapon against acne. But, it is best to start using it under the guidance of a specialist.