Ashwagandha is also popular as Indian Ginseng and the herb is among the most potential herbal preparations prescribed in Ayurvedic science, an Indian holistic system of medicine dating back its roots about thousands of years. Practitioners of Ayurveda categorize this herb as a mood-stabilizer that also helps in supporting the healthy immune system functioning. Ashwagandha, also called as Winter Cherry, is said to improve the body’s capability to maintain physical efforts and to help the body adapting to various kind of stressful issues.
Probably the most famous Ayurvedic rejuvenating herbal agent used in stress relieving formulas and body building or immunity boosting formulas, Ashwagandha is a powerful rejuvenating agent that helps maintaining appropriate nourishment of the cells, especially muscles’ and bones’, while supporting the right function of the glands like adrenals and system like reproductive.
Ashwagandha for stress relief has been extensively used in both; men and women as serves as an agent capable to calm down the aggressive and stressful mind and promote sound, peaceful sleep. The herb, when used properly, acts as an adaptogen that promotes the body’s capability to maintain homeostasis and overcome anxiety and distress. Ashwagandha also helps in preventing or minimizing the imbalance of enzymes, hormones and other bodily chemical equation that might lead to health ailments, whether because of unhygienic diet, insomnia, mental or physical issues, or harmful toxins present in the environment.
Ashwagandha is not only a great stress reliever, the many benefits of Ashwagandha to the human body includes:
1. Ashwagandha is a great herb that can be used to improve mental stability, improve mental absorption/concentration and it can help gain retaining power.
2. This herb also works as a “Rasanya”, this is a substance that is known for its anti-aging properties, and it also rejuvenates the whole body which in turn gives its user a youthful look.
3. Ashwagandha helps the body by promoting calmness and peace of mind (feeling of well-being) because it has great penetrating powers which help the mind to oppose negative energy and thoughts.
4. If Ashwagandha is consumed on a regular basis, it will definitely boost the body’s immune system which will help to fight off any foreign bodies that may have found their way into the body system.
5. If you have trouble sleeping, Ashwagandha is a 100% good and natural nutrient for sleeplessness.
6. Ashwagandha is the best herb for healing injuries because it is known to have excellent healing properties.
7. The brain is also nourished with the use of this herb because it provides the brain with nutrients that helps it function better and helps it become more effective in its ability to work.
8. Ashwagandha is also used widely to enhance sexual powers and to maintain long lasting stamina.
You must agree that Ashwagandha is not just a stress relieving herb; it really helps to keep you healthy, young and mentally sound too. This herb is used in different tonics and formulas’, it also comes in tablets and capsules and you do not need a doctor’s prescription in order to buy them. If you are buying the pills online the recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules daily (after every meal) or as directed by your physician.